Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Good Times in June

A glimpse of what the month of June looked like for us.

We left Iowa and moved to Kansas City.

We found a Spray Park. Very fun.

Grandpa came to visit, so of course go-cart racing was a must.


Proud of my girl. She usually doesn't like stuff like that.

Worlds of Fun & Oceans of Fun!

Happy anniversary to us! We celebrated with new bedding. Ha! 
Scored those pillows on clearance. They were screaming my name!

Fathers Day! He's the best! It just feels good playing a $2000 guitar.

Signed up for the summer reading program. Readers are leaders!! I'm raising leaders!!

VBS at our church in Iowa. Kids had a blast! 

And to end it, a throwback of my hubby. I was staying at my mother in laws and found a pic of his senior year. 
Hope you had a great June!

Love, H

No comments:

Post a Comment